Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tomorrow = Free Pinkberry Day!

Happy almost-Friday! Actually, I think Thursday might be one of my favorite days of the week. It's leading up to the culmination of the week, and anticipation is always the best part. When I leave work on Thursdays, I often feel like it's Friday, though, which can be a tad disappointing.

Fashion Intern: Glad to hear you're part of the Twitterati as well! Thanks for the shout-out, and you gave some great additional tips. (Confession: I get breaking news in text alert, too -- in fact, just received one from CNN about Michael Jackson in cardiac arrest?!)

I've been super-busy today with various projects, so I'll do more of an update tomorrow. But for now, here's some suggestions to perk up your Friday:

-Get a FREE small Pinkberry tomorrow in one of the new flavors, coconut and passion fruit! Mmm, dee-lish.

-Bored of the same old salad for lunch? Check out Chop't (in NYC and DC only) to mix up your options - and your ingredients!

Everyone getting pumped for 4th of July weekend? Hope you all have some fun escapes planned, seeing as we'll all have off on Friday the 3rd! Personally, I'm trekking down to Washington, DC for what I've heard are the most spectacular fireworks around.

xoxo,
cyber intern

1 comment:

  1. its a good one.. its nice to read..i hope so every weekend should b a great one for u..como agrandar el pene

    ReplyDelete