Friday, June 26, 2009

She Told Me Her Name Was Billie Jean...

It's the end of an Era my friends. Michael Jackson- The King of Pop, Wacko Jacko, MJ- whatever you chose to call him, is dead. As I sit listening to Billie Jean, I cannot believe it. He is iconic. Although I was born at the end of the 80s, as I'm sure many of you were, 80s music has always been part of my life. It's been the backgrounds of birthdays, sweet sixteens, and weddings throughout my entire life, and now suddenly he is gone.

Another tragedy struck the media/entertainment world yesterday as well- The original Angel- Farrah Fawcett died. It is unbelievable to me that both these 70s/80s stars are gone.

Anyway, no real big news except that I've been reading "Your So Money, Live Rich even when Your Not" By Farnoosh Torabi- it's a gold mine!! Literally it definitely helps all 20-somethings' monetary planning needs, and doesn't suggest that we live on tuna alone for a month to afford those Manolos.

So basically, read the book, tease your hair, turn on some MJ and moon walk your way through the 70s, 80s and 90s this weekend...it looks like it's gonna be really nice out- more Monday Edsters...

-- money intern


No comments:

Post a Comment