Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday...

Happy Monday Interns!

Alright so maybe it's not a happy monday for you (and obviously not for me either as I am late with my post!), but that doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the pretty day (or at least it was pretty the last time I was outside about 20 minutes ago).

I don't have many words of wisdom today, but I can tell you that I hope that I finally start to get more direction at my internship this week, seeing as how I'm beginning my third week here. Also, on the subject of how quickly the summer passes- I cannot believe I'm starting my third week!! When you are working Monday-Friday goes by so quickly!!

I like my job/internship I really do, it's just that my last internship/job had much more defined tasks and I knew what my Editor wanted and I had a much smaller team to work with so it was a lot easier to know what I was supposed to do. Here, at the new job, I mainly do research and try to create pitch ideas. Which would be really cool (you know getting a hand in how a magazine develops as an Intern is AMAZING!), if I knew what I was supposed to be researching/pitching!

That's really all I have to say today, more tomorrow, hopefully some better news from the money side of things tomorrow....

Good luck surviving monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment