Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday!

Hey Edsters!

It's Monday again, but at least the weather is nice!! I don't know about you, but I had quite a hard time getting out of bed today after having Friday off!

Anyway I hope you all had a great weekend and got to see some fireworks. The Macy's ones were awesome!!

So a new week, a new month, and most of us are more than half way through with our internships. Any suggestions for possibly getting that last byline (or first) before the term is up? Perhaps I'll talk about that tomorrow...or at the very least at some point next week.

Have a great day interns, I promise I'll find a great topic for tomorrow =)

as always,

your faithful money intern xoxo

2 comments:

  1. May I ask what happened to the other interns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its interesting to read your blog..eagerly waiting for your new topics..como agrandar el pene

    ReplyDelete